Welcome to our haunted Halloween house
Good food and decorations were about all our Halloween Party had going for it. Sure the people were great too, but I didn't have many activities planned so we sat around staring at each other at times. We also played Apples to Apples and embarrassed ourselves with some karaoke.
Our red room was turned into a human butcher shop complete with "bleeding" candles and severed body parts. The hand on the table is sound activated and I put it on the porch Halloween night. When kids would ring the doorbell, it would start crawling towards them. Boy did I have some of them scared!
KR was a bounty hunter and sported a mohawk, camo pants and multiple weapons. I dressed as an old man for the party but threw this on to greet trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. BOO!
Cross-dressing guests Jeff, Adrian and Kaden(left) and Richard the "Cereal Killer" with Jeni the cop (right)
1 comments:
Abby loves the picture of you dressed up, Em. She keeps asking me to show her.... i'm impressed with your creepy bathroom!!!
Post a Comment