Yesterday we went out shooting with our friend Brandon. It was my first time using my new gun (Glock 17 9mm) & KR's first time trying the gun he just bought himself (Smith & Wesson M&P .40). We went to a free shooting range that's out in the middle of nowhere amongst the rolling farmland. It was such a nice day too - a balmy 75 degrees in March! It was a lot of fun! I realized that it wasn't as easy as they make it look on TV. :) KR & Brandon constructed several targets to shoot at and I was a little disappointed that I couldn't hit the spots that I would aim at, but at least I didn't miss the target completely either. Takes practice I guess. KR is much better.
1 month ago


2 comments:
That looks like fun... you look very concentrated Em!
Emily, I laughed so hard when I saw the title to this post! I totally remember listening to that song (over, and over, and over) while playing BS one summer. G-Funk step to this- I dare ya...
Post a Comment