CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/27/2007

Waterskiing

Even with the mild weather here in Boise, we don't water ski in October, so obviously this blog is overdue. KR's dad bought a boat late this summer and we had some fun days out on the lake. Actually it's a huge reservoir in a beautiful canyon - the closest thing to mountains we have close by. Neither one of us have a lot of experience water skiing but we tried. KR is much better than I am. The videos are a bit shaky since they are taken on a bumpy boat ride.

KR Water Skiing

Em Water Skiing

With my limited water skiing experience, I never realized how much energy and muscle it takes! We were so sore the next day and had huge bruises! On my last water skiing turn on the last day we went, I actually got up for a long time without falling but as we kept going, my muscles were so worn out I felt like I couldn't hold on another second and waved goodbye to the boat and let go.

1 comments:

the andersons said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A new blog!!!! It looks like so much fun, but I agree.. the one time I tried it, I don't think I could even get up for more than 2 seconds! So I give you both lots of credit--it's harder than it looks! Fun.