CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5/29/2009

Bailey's Blessing Day

Last Sunday was Bailey's blessing day. Here are a bunch of pictures from the event... (thanks to those whose pictures I borrowed :))



Much to our delight, Bailey gave us her first "real" smiles that morning. Luckily we already had our cameras out. It was perfect!

Despite the rainy weather most of the week, we had a lot of fun with KR's parents and my Dad who were here visiting.

The Grandpas


KR and his mom playing Guitar Hero!



Ft. Walton Beach, Florida



7 comments:

Nycole said...

SO cute, Em! You have the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world! You guys all look great, and you are glowing, my friend! I am so glad that the weekend went well, and that things are going good with you guys. It was great to talk to you yesterday- you're the best!

Rachael said...

awww- that girl does not like sitting in the sand! She has the cutest little sleeping pout... what a cute blessing dress... I could go on- she's just so adorable!

Rachael said...

oh yeah- how do you get your hair so shiny?!

Angie said...

those are definitely real smiles! How fun she looks so happy! Simon screamed in all the pictures in his blessing outfit.

K and Em said...

Rach-does my hair look shiny? Probably because its greasy from not being able to shower everyday anymore! JK. I dunno. It's not really that shiny-just the light.

the andersons said...

"I like one of those pictures. They are so pretty. Can't wait til we go to Alabama to see her. bye"--abby

Love the pictures Em!! She is sooo cute and her smiles are great. I love the closeup of her in the carseat... wish we could see you guys.

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Bailey is adorable. You two look to be having a BLAST too...can't wait to join ya! Let me know next time you are in Utah. We'll talk to ya'll soon. We miss ya. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!