Happy 1st Father's Day KR!
Everyone says she looks just like her dad!


Bailey couldn't be more in love with her daddy. She just lights up when she sees or hears him and he gets more smiles, coos, and giggles out of her than anyone else! She loves to nap with him, dance with him, play with him, hang out on the couch with him, and try to join in when he's singing to her. He is such a great dad and loves every minute of it. We have been very blessed that KR has had these last few months "off" to spend so much time at home with us. Here is a candid video of KR studying his helicopter stuff with Bailey. Priceless!
And stay tuned for more videos!
Happy (late) Father's Day to all our Dads and Grandpas! We love you!


6 comments:
So So So cute!!! I love those pictures! Yes, I would have to agree that she looks a lot like KR (although there is something of you in her... her lips?). What a cutie. (oh, you too of course KR...)
I LOVE the video! That is SO cute. I usually don't see all this "the baby looks like..." but I can kind of see KR in Bailey's face. =0) You two are way TOO cute. We can't wait to hang out again. Hope all is well and we will chat again real soon. Give each other a hug for us.
that is so cute!! he looks like hes a good daddy to her! she is adorable i can't wait til your back in town so i can see more than pictures.
How adorable! KR- you're such a softy! I love the pictures of them in bed, she looks so happy! I can't believe how big she's getting, Em! Wow. Well, as usual, great post- and we miss you!
cute pictures! and is that a SPIDER in your next post??? that is an insanely HUGE one...creepy!!
That is such a funny video! Glad he was explaining it all to her! She is looking bigger already and I haven't been gone that long. :)
Post a Comment