No, we don't have a Christmas tree up right now, I just never blogged about a few important things and I'm trying to catch up!
Christmas Eve 2010
For the holidays, we stuck around home and had a great time with KR's family. This was the best picture I could get of Bailey with all her cousins.
New Years 2010
For New Years, we joined Brandon, Nycole, and Ella for our 3rd annual Cabin Adventure. We ended up going up to Tamarack again to stay in another awesome cottage. We had a fun time with yummy food and game playing. It was so snowy while we were there. Check out those drifts!
This year the lifts were open and K and Brandon were able to walk right out the back door to ski and snowboard!
KR loves his new skis!
We were really excited to take the girls sledding, but due to the freezing temperatures, it only lasted about 10-15 minutes. Look at those frozen cheeks!
Happy New Year 7 months late ha ha!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! :) Love the matching pjs. You are such a cute pregnant person.
You have inspired me to try and catch up.
I love it! Great holidays. You guys are super cute. It's so weird that Alayna isn't around in any of the pictures!
I totally did a post like this last year. better late than never right?
Post a Comment