Alayna is 9 months old today!
Check out that smile, and of course...THAT HAIR. It is a great conversation piece and we get a lot of comments. Today I got asked if it was the wind or static or what. I do blowdry it after baths, but the rest is just her natural awesomeness!
Here is a reminder of what Bailey looked like at about the same age. Her hair had more red in it and lacked the extra-tall-leftover-newborn-hair pieces on the top but was just as wild and cute! Besides that, I have a hard time finding too many similarities in their looks so far. Bailey got KR's nose and haircolor, and my eyes and lips. Alayna got her daddy's eyes and mouth, and my nose, double chin (sorry) and funky ears. The rest is just a genetic morphing mystery.
And since Alayna was wearing this shirt today, I thought I'd better take this picture...
so I could compare it to this one. :)
And just for fun...
1 comments:
What beautiful girls! I do love the hair!!!
Post a Comment