CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/04/2012

One Year Old


Alayna celebrated her "Golden" Birthday the other day (1 on the 1st :)) A year sure flew by!


Some pictures from her celebration that night...









I'm afraid Alayna's crazy hair days are coming to an end. It's starting to get too long on top to stick up, and instead flops to the side and into her eyes. Here are some of the last great pictures I captured of her famous stick-ee-up-ee hair. 

 
Peek-a-boo!


4 comments:

the andersons said...

Her hair is making me laugh out loud!! So glad you have several pictures of it. But I like it laying down, too--she looks so much older! Happy Bday Alayna!

Nycole said...

Oh my goodness, she's adorable. What a happy, happy baby! I wish I would have taken over the camera to get some pictures of you in there too... Happy Birthday, Alayna!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'll miss that hair! They're both the cutest!

Angie said...

she is so darling! What fun little girls! Happy birthday Alayna!!!