This past weekend Bailey and I went on a Mommy-Daughter date to Disney on Ice! It was sort of a last minute surprise for Bailey and she was so excited.
Bailey says her favorite part was watching the princesses dance with the princes at the ball.
My favorite part besided seeing Bailey have fun of course, was watching this horse skate around and the flying acrobatic tricks of Rapunzel and Flynn :)
She was also pretty thrilled to be at BSU and have her picture taken with a Bronco. We polished off the night with some ice cream! (since I was not going to pay $12 for cotton candy at the show- GHEESH!)


3 comments:
You blogged, yay! What a fun date night for you and Bailey; I love that she was so excited to see the Bronco statue :).
Now blog some more please...
So fun...glad to see you are alive and well!
Looks like sooo much fun. Yes, please blog some more :)
Post a Comment