CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6/08/2007

Don't Mess With Us

Tonight I was watching a movie in the bedroom and had the back sliding door partly open for the cats to come in and out. I heard this loud crashing sound and I jumped up to see what was the matter. Before I could see out, I could hear the hissing and screeching of cats and thought oh no! When I threw open the door, much to my horror, the neighbors' pitbull/boxer mix dog was running around in the yard along with Simon and Brother. He got loose a month or so ago and they came to get him out of the backyard saying that he wasn't the friendliest dog and I thought oh great! Luckily my cats weren't out there that time but I have worried about them ever since. So anyways, I start to yell at the dog and at the cats to run inside when I realized that it wasn't the dog that was chasing them, but the cats that were chasing the dog who was trying frantically to find a way out of the yard. Even Simon who at times is a bit of a scaredy cat was right on his tail as they tag-teamed this beast 4 times their size! The dog finally escaped and the cats let up. I have never seen their fur so puffed up but I was sure proud of my tough cats!

1 comments:

the andersons said...

Lol... go Simon and Brother!