CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6/17/2007

Gone Fishing

I finally caught my first fish! It was small but very exciting! We went to this reservoir early one morning to this quiet calm spot. Within just a few minutes, I caught one. All the fish in this cove were small but they came close to the shore and the water was pretty clear. This made it so you could see them chasing your line and you could see them when they took the bate. I thought that made it a lot more fun then casting line after line wondering if there were even fish out there. I still had no luck, however, with using gummy worms as bate. One of these days it's really gonna work. Just you wait.

I also caught a baby snake! He was feisty and pretty long but skinny enough to fit in the palm of my hand (hard to tell the size in this picture).

0 comments: