The other day I had a school assignment to watch some YouTube videos. One of them happened to show experiments with mice and I noticed the cats were paying attention to the screen.
After the mice, I got an idea to look up cat videos. They were intrigued by these too although it wasn't so much the cat's image on the screen but the cat noises. They couldn't figure out where they were coming from. This video was of a really angry cat! Simon knocked over the speakers trying to get to the cat. I felt bad afterwards though , because as you can see it got them pretty riled up and Simon's tail was all puffed out! For the next half hour they were on the prowl outside for these cats and on edge around the house.
2 comments:
so cute to watch them watching the mice! the second videos... you are so mean! :)
hey emily!! love your blog! it's so much fun catching up on you guys.. morgan's email is
morgan.crabtree@verizon.net
lauren's is pumbaleh@hotmail.com, i know they would love to see your blog too...
Post a Comment