On Tuesday, April 1st, KR graduated from Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) in Ft. Rucker, Alabama. This completes the first step of many on his way to becoming a pilot. Here are some pictures of the graduation ceremony and such.
The night before at the reception
Swearing in (above left)
KR getting "pinned"
This is what KR will be "driving"














7 comments:
Congrats KR--we are so proud of you. Wish we could have been there, too.
Yay KR! I love that picture of him in formation, standing at attention. He has a natural frown, it's pretty funny. Em, you look cute as heck. See you soon!
Congrats to your hubby! That's awesome!!
Congradulations KR for graduating. I am so happy for you although the helicopter looks pretty big. Best of luck flying that thing :) Love you both.
Congrats, KR. Well done. Best of luck in the next phase.
Grandma Wardle and Don
Congrats! Emily--you look great!
Hey! Congrats! I didn't know you were a military family too.
Post a Comment