Did someone say something about you playing cards in your pajamas?
Yes, happy birthday sis! Em... you always seem to have the pictures that go perfectly with my lists! Maybe we should collaborate! :)
yes! you give me good ideas!
I like my mall bangs poking out of the baseball cap! Jenny you should post that picture of me playing cards on my personal website! you know what I mean?
what personal website? something we should know Rachael?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yes, happy birthday sis! Em... you always seem to have the pictures that go perfectly with my lists! Maybe we should collaborate! :)
yes! you give me good ideas!
I like my mall bangs poking out of the baseball cap! Jenny you should post that picture of me playing cards on my personal website! you know what I mean?
what personal website? something we should know Rachael?
Post a Comment