CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/22/2009

Graduation

This is another post I've put off for a long time. May 17th (2008) I finally graduated! I got my BA in Psychology from Boise State University. 6 years of school - 10 years after I first started and 4 years after I started over! Was it worth it? Yeah. I even went out with a bang and got a 4.0 my last semester. That's quite an achievement since I remember having a semester where my GPA started with a zero. I've got to give a late shout out to my sister Rachael who also graduated on the same day as me (from Virginia Commonwealth University with a degree in Interior Design) and also earned a 4.0 her last semester! Congrats (sorry-I have to brag for you since you never blogged about it...)
My Grandma Wardle, Dad, and Margene came up for my graduation and my Mom and Brent went to Rachael's. (We need some pictures Rach!)


My brother-in-law, Richard, got his Masters on the same day too, so we had a Kirkendall family party. Unfortunately, KR was unable to be there since he was right in the middle of SERE (survival) school in Alabama.

1 comments:

the andersons said...

and a belated congrats to you!