CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/15/2009

Surprise! A New Post...Nobody go into shock...

The belly shots you've all been waiting for!




At about 29 weeks

6 comments:

Nycole said...

Ahhhhh Emily you are so stinkin' cute, you're killing me!

I miss you more now!

TiAnn said...

A new post!!! I nearly fell out of my chair. :) You look great! You're definitely one of those ladies that make pregnancy look good! I hope you're feeling well and that you're having fun. Congrats again on expecting a girl, we think girls rule! Keep the posts coming ok!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh you don't even look pregnant from the front! Cute! Keep the blogging coming.

Lindsey said...

I agree with Rachael...you look normal from the front. Congrats!

the andersons said...

You look soooooo cute!

Rachael said...

Yeah pictures!! Emily you are all baby. You look beautiful. Hope you are feeling well. Can you email me your address? love ya both