She is so cute...can't wait to meet her. I am glad y'all made it back to Boise safely. I am sorry I haven't returned your call...things have been crazy. We have been sick, yada, yada, yada. I will try to give you a call VERY soon. Hope all is well. We miss y'all!
I can't believe she is 7 months already. She is so adorable. I wish we were able to see you while you guys were closer. Glad you are back in Boise. Love you guys.
7 comments:
She is so cute...can't wait to meet her. I am glad y'all made it back to Boise safely. I am sorry I haven't returned your call...things have been crazy. We have been sick, yada, yada, yada. I will try to give you a call VERY soon. Hope all is well. We miss y'all!
She is so cute!! Now that we are neighbors again let me know if there is anything we can do for you!
"Oh, that's so adorable." Love, Abby
LOVE LOVE the pictures!! She is so adorable.. Abby was right. Love the first picture especially and love the red shoes. Post more!!!!
I can't believe she is 7 months already. She is so adorable. I wish we were able to see you while you guys were closer. Glad you are back in Boise. Love you guys.
SO I love the crazy hair picture in the middle! :) Simon says hello! He gets excited to see they pictures of Bailey ;)
Wow, she's beautiful!
She's the best dressed little girl I've ever seen!! I LOVE her:)
Post a Comment