CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10/02/2009

Two Down, One to Go


So yesterday was KR's last day of Blackhawk training. He completed his last checkride with flying colors. He graduates at the end of the month and then we glide back to Idaho. Time sure has flown by, these last flew months and I can't believe it's time for packing and moving already. Once we land back home, KR will only have about a week to hover with us until he rotates to Arizona (okay, I'll stop now) for Apache training where he'll be until March. So, you see, it never really ends. Hopefully I can catch up on some blogging over the next few weeks. Until then, here are some pictures from "Family Day" last week:


7 comments:

tvcadurfee said...

i'm excited you get to come back to idaho! you'll be here before macie comes. shes due nov 12. email me so i have your email address. tm_hot@yahoo.com

Nycole said...

Ah! You'll be home soon! I'm going to come over to your house every day and we'll talk mom talk until our husbands come home and want dinner. Just kidding. Maybe every other day.

First of all, you're a total dork with your airplane lingo, and second- you guys look great and I can't wait to meet the little cutie. Man, she's growing up. Me and "the babes" had a talk recently and decided to wait for you to come home before she pops out- we are both extremely comfortable with where she is right now =)

Good luck packing, I know it's a big job. I giggle when I picture all 5 of you (plus dad?) in a moving truck. Poor kitties. Hope the house stuff is moving along. See you soon!

the andersons said...

Congrats KR... that copter is pretty nifty looking. :) Bailey is sure looking cute as always. Good luck with the packing...it's never fun. (I really wanted to write back in copter speak, but uh, nothing came to mind)

Angie said...

I can't believe you guys actually got a family day...we were totally jipped! Congrats K!!!! But we are TOTALLY not excited you are leaving, seriously Simon's poor heart is breaking!

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Glad to see you made it back to AL safely. Sorry I missed you! Congrats and good luck. Give me a call next time you are around! Talk to you soon.

zoo keeper said...

EMILY!! how are you!!! i'm so glad i found you! what a beautiful family!! hopefully we'll talk soon,
Demerry

Kristen said...

Hey there! Seriously? You are done at Rucker?! Sad . . . but exciting! You are all looking good at Family Day! I can't believe that Bailey is so big! She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear about your trip across the country! Good luck!