So I'm way behind with my blogging obviously, but until I can catch up with it all, here are some pics and a brief update!
I can't believe Bailey will be 9 months old next week. She is growing up too fast! Just this past week she started both crawling AND pulling herself up on everything. She has accumulated several bumps and bruises on her head to show for it. Keeping me on my toes for sure!
Check out her two front teeth!
We can't go anywhere without someone commenting on her awesome hair. Most people think it's static or that she just got out of the bath. I do spike it up with my fingers when it's drying but it will stay like that for days on its own. It fits her personality just right! Bailey has some spunk! She is full of life and eager to discover everything. She loves being around different people and usually has a smile for everyone. She is a very happy kid until it is time for a nap or bed (a struggle...). She loves to jump and be on her feet. She is a pretty silly girl I think! Lately, whenever she sees the cats, a dog, or little kids or babies, she squeals/screeches at them at the top of her lungs. It's a happy scream and quite funny. (Although my cats don't think so). She's a momma's girl these days but of course I'm with her 24/7. She misses her daddy (and he misses us terribly!) and we look forward to him coming home "permanently" in March. Although I have a lot more empathy for single moms now and don't know how they do it all the time (sometimes you just need a break!!) but I sure do love hanging out with my Bug!
5 comments:
Yay!! More pictures of Bailey! (and you guys, too... love the new one of the fam). She is absolutely gorgeous! Her skin is so beautiful and her hair is rockin!!
Love the pink plaid outfit. Does she keep those headbands on?? I can't get Sophie to keep hair stuff in for anything! And is that your little wooden chairs/table in the background?? so jealous....
I LOVE her hair. It is so cute. Did you get a hair cut or does it look short from the way you are laying down? It looks cute. I can't believe she is almost 9 months. I wish i could snuggle with her. She looks like she has so much personality :) Miss you guys.
Bailey is soooo precious! Just want to kiss her cheeks!
So cute...I miss your updates...and just y'all. Sorry you have to live the single mom life right now. I guess those things just make us more grateful, huh? Well, we REALLY need to figure out how to get together one of these days...it has been forever. Although we do think of y'all often. Bailey's hair is so cute. We are loving my niece right now!
Ha ha just wait you will never be able to make it through relief society again. :)
Post a Comment