CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3/09/2010

Pacemaker #5

Yesterday I got a new pacemaker! Everything went well and it was the easiest surgery I've had out of the bunch. (Since I didn't need any new wires or relocation- it was almost really just like changing a battery!) It took me a while to get over the nausea, dizziness, and loopiness but today I am feeling great! Thank you family and friends (especially KR, Mom, and Dad) for all your help, love, and prayers!



10 comments:

Nycole said...

Yay! Very glad it went well and that your ticker will continue ticking.

the andersons said...

Great news. Bailey is the cutest little girl and you are just about the cutest hospital patient i have ever seen!

Angie said...

What a trooper! So...what else has been going on? I have been eagerly awaiting a post. I see K is back...HOORAY! And P.S. I LOVE Bailey's hair!

Rachael said...

I'm glad everything went well. Bailey's hair is getting so long. Love ya and give that Bailey a kiss for me :)

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Sorry...I am a retard!!!!
So glad everything went well...we thought of you yesterday and today! Glad your parents could be there to help as well. Hope to chat with you again soon. Love y'all!

Katie said...

That's good news! You look great and I just love that picture of Bailey giving you loves...

zoo keeper said...

hey i heard pacemakers might soon come with a free one year subscription to OnStar.....that might be cool ;o)
j/k i'm glad it went well!!

Morgan said...

OK, What is your secret?! You're just about the most gorgeous hospital patient I've ever seen! I'm glad everything went well. Even though it seems like it is a routine type of thing, it still had to be nerve wracking.

K and Em said...

my secret is that i only post the pictures of me that make me look like a super model. they have all been photo-shopped and airbrushed. thank you for noticing! ha ha jk!