CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1/24/2011

In Memory of Brother



Our dear sweet cat, Brother, lost the battle with his health last week. The vets called his case unique and were never able to figure out what was making him so sick. He seemed to be hanging in there, but took a sudden turn for the worst while we were out of town. We certainly feel a void around here but have peace that he is no longer suffering. He was a big, handsome, and tough cat with his share of battle scars, but really was so loving, gentle, and sweet. He tolerated Bailey laying all over him-poking at his eyes and pulling his ears-and she loved her "Bo-Bo." I could go on and on about what we will miss about him but I will just say that he has brought us a lot of joy these last 5 1/2 years. Thank you for being a part of our family Brother-we love and miss you!




4 comments:

Jarom and Jennifer said...

Aww. I only met Brother a couple of times, but he was a really sweet and loving cat. He really WAS tolerant of Bailey's love, that's really cool. I know he was really special to your family. I feel sad/happy (he's out of uncomfort) for you guys.

Jennifer

the andersons said...

This is a nice tribute, Em. I know you are missing him. Cute that Bailey called him Bo-Bo!

Holm Life said...

So sorry for your loss-- I can tell he was very dear to you. You have some really artistic pictures on the slideshow-- he had exotic coloring. I know he'll be missed.

Nycole said...

I really love this, Em. I looked at all his pictures like 4 times! He was such a handsome kitty. I like the ones with him and Simon- I'm glad they are back together (maybe, right??).