Your girls are SO cute. We really enjoyed seeing y'all this weekend. SO glad we can stay such good friends when we get to see each other so little. Just know we love y'all and will always be here if you need anything. Thanks for having us so soon after getting home!
Ahhhh! SO ADORABLE! Can't get over her hair and big eyes. And I can't get over how much Bailey is looking like you---it's craaaaazy! Congrats....can't wait to meet her!!!
8 comments:
Your girls are SO cute. We really enjoyed seeing y'all this weekend. SO glad we can stay such good friends when we get to see each other so little. Just know we love y'all and will always be here if you need anything. Thanks for having us so soon after getting home!
Ahhhh! SO ADORABLE! Can't get over her hair and big eyes. And I can't get over how much Bailey is looking like you---it's craaaaazy! Congrats....can't wait to meet her!!!
Congrats! She is adorable!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful...
Awww, she's adorable and so alert! Thanks for sharing pictures. :-) Hope you are all doing well!
Jennifer
PRECIOUS! I hope that Bailey is loving being a big sister! Congrats mama! I hope that it all went well, soon enough it will be my turn. :)
She is GORGEOUS!!!! Love all her hair! Congrats!
she's beautiful!! congratulations! i always wanted a baby with LOTS of hair but no such luck. i hope everyone is healthy and well.
xoxo
Demerry
Post a Comment