CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9/14/2009

Photo Shoot: Look Who's 5 Months Old!

Pictures courtesy of "J.W.Anderson Photography" (a.k.a. my sister)

10 comments:

the andersons said...

Thanks for the shout out. She looks so cute!

tvcadurfee said...

shes so cute!!! shes getting so big!

Nycole said...

Em, you have the cutest daughter EVER. Can't wait...

Rachael said...

She is sooooo cute.

Angie said...

Oh I love the new pictures! We have been missing you guys!!!!

TiAnn said...

Oh she is so adorable, seriously. Love the pics, keep it up! I hope that you guys are doing well.

Morgan said...

She is OH SO CUTE!!

Stacy said...

Look at this little princess! She is WAY too cute!!! You're in trouble for not commenting sooner. I just sent you an e-mail a couple of weeks ago announcing the new babe, but you must have a new address cause it came back to me. I'm loving your blog. I'll have to spend the next couple hours catching up on your life! Love you girl:)

Kristen said...

She is beautiful! I love the pics!

Debbie Weber said...

She is so beautiful. I miss you guys!!